Sunday, October 18, 2009

'Tis the Season

Yesterday, I said I loved everything about fall. I guess I was wrong. I do despise the fact that it's cold and flu season. I hate worrying about which bug is just around the corner.


On the heels of my niece, Chasely, being hospitalized for 4 days with a terrible virus, Karl got a version of the seasonal flu. Danny started having pretty watery stools the last few days, and today Jackson woke up from his nap with a fever, saying his head hurts, and was couchbound all evening. That is so the opposite of him, so I know he's feeling badly.
And of course, now I feel like a deer in headlights, being that I'm the only healthy one left standing.
So, let's pray for quick recoveries, and good health in this scary season of illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment