Friday, October 16, 2009

First Post

Hello Family and Friends!

I decided to start a blog mainly for myself, as journal of sorts, and as documentation of my family and children's lives. I love my children endlessly. I love talking about them, and photographing them. So blogging is a natural step in showcasing what we do, how I feel, where we go, and what it looks like.


My main hope is that this will be something fun and exciting for my boys to look back on one day as a virtual scrapbook.


And now, an introduction of the Miller Family:



This is Daniel Aaron. He was born July 21st, 2009. He's nearly 3 months old. He's my joy in every way. He's my precious little innocent, non talking angel. :) I stress the importance of non talking, as my 3 year old doesn't have an off button. He talks, asks questions, and gives his approval or disapproval every step of the way. Somewhere along the way, I witnessed my first baby grow faster than babies should. He was born and now he's 3. So this time around, I'm not taking advantage of one moment, not one. I'm enjoying every coo, every smile, every snuggle, every nursing session. And Danny is growing too fast as well. I can't believe it was almost 3 months ago that he graced us with his presence. It's a privilage to watch him grow each day.


This is Jackson Charles. He was born on September 13th, 2006. He is a boisterous, fun loving toddler. He loves Toy Story, his cousin Chloe, playing Wii, books, running anywhere and everywhere, and jumping off anything and everything. He is a happy child with some new challenges like fears, a new brother, learning how to go potty, and preschool. He challenges US day to day on many things, big and small. He has a strong opinion on everything. He loves his parents and brother a lot. I know that if I can channel his personality correctly, he is going to be an amazing young man and adult. But he has me asking for God's grace and mercy each day right now. :)

And this is the guy I made those other two little guys with. He's my man, my rock, my love. Karl and I were married almost 5 years ago, and he's my match in every way. He puts up with a lot of stuff no other guy would. I love him for his heart, his wit, his generosity, his talent, and his amazing ability to accept me no matter what shape, condition, or place I'm in.

That's us!

Now it's time to go live, learn and share.







1 comment: