Tuesday, November 3, 2009

We Love Leaves!





One of the best things about having kids, to me, is watching them do things that I enjoyed doing as a child myself. I have enjoyed more than anything these past few years watching my child learn the joy of birthdays, holidays, food, and seasons. It makes you feel like a child again yourself. I really have enjoyed as he gets older, seeing him experience life. This year Jackson has really gotten old enough to feel and show true excitement over the things of life. The joy of opening a present, the joy of knowing a really good meal is coming, the joy of impending visitors that he loves. It's the highlight of my existance, watching him live. It's been especially fun this fall, he's so loved watching the leaves come down, knowing that winter is coming, christmas is coming, so anticipated and loved his birthday, he loved the Cider Mill, and really gets it all.

My sister and I had many loud laughing, screaming with joy moments while jumping in leaves as my Dad raked them up. I loved watching our children do the same today.

No comments:

Post a Comment